Thursday, October 25, 2012

Human Brochure Eve

It's almost as exciting as Christmas Eve! Tomorrow is the start of the Human Brochure social media 'experiment' by Canberra Tourism.


If you click on the logo above, you'll be able to follow any of the first batch of 250 humans as they tweet, blog, post, instagram, foursquare, and generally social media their way around the nation's capital.

My day will start at 8:58 as I catch the local bus just outside my house for the short trip into Bacchus Marsh proper. Then the Ballarat airport shuttle will pick me up at 9:20 and take me to Melbourne airport.

That will be followed by a lot of thumb-twiddling and coffee-drinking at the airport until I can check in at 11:30. The next airport shuttle would have got me to the airport 5 minutes too late to check in!

Scheduled departure time is 12:15 and we are due to arrive in Canberra at 13:20. After transferring to, and checking in at, the Mantra hotel we'll have some free time before the Opening Ceremony at the Australian War Memorial.

Then let the games begin!

Stay tuned (probably the best way to do that is to follow me on Twitter), this is gonna get big!

Good Light.


No comments:

Post a Comment